Mayfield Management Group is comprised of a dedicated team of individuals, tied to core values, who are there to support your needs as the Condominium Board. Our proven and personalized processes are well established; providing our clients greater value and peace of mind. We are focused on helping our clients and provide you with the best Condominium Manager to suit your profile and needs, ensuring we exceed your expectations.
Our team has directly managed residential properties ranging from 6 to as many as 400 units per building. Over and over again when you ask Condominium Boards about Mayfield Management Group (MMG) the words you hear are 'timely' and 'professional'. This is because MMG is known for offering exceptional services to the Boards and Owners of the properties we manage.
We are in good standing with the Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI); the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA); Alberta Residential Landlord Association (ARLA); Edmonton Chamber of Commerce; and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). As well, we adhere to the Condominium Property Act; PIPA; Occupational Health and Safety; and meet Land Title Registration requirements..
Our team provides unparalleled service, expertise and good old-fashioned hard work to safe guard and protect property value. We take great pride in our wide variety of management services but also in meeting the needs of individuals within the community.
Benefits of partnering with us:
Turn Key Management - Seasoned management team and resource staff who hit the ground running.
The Right Tools - GeniePad, resident tracking, customer satisfaction surveys. All designed to ensure flawless execution and management practices.
Performance Measurement - Policies and programs to successfully monitor and report on the performance and efficiency of Condominium management and operating services.
Passionate Perspective - Acting with integrity, we have candid, direct, open and collaborative meetings with the Board.
Objectivity - Fact based, no agenda beyond providing the right property management and operating services.
Long Term Relationship Focus - We continually strive to exceed all of our customer's expectations.
Services include (but not limited to):
- Preparing Condominium draft budgets and monthly financial statements.
- Maintaining good owner relations.
- Preventative maintenance programs.
- Negotiate, prepare and administer contracts and other agreements.
- Working with owners on concerns such as parking, heating, pest control, insurance, pets, etc.
- Regular inspections of property.
- Obtain quotes/bids for repairs, renovations and capital expenditures.
- Supervise all sub-contracted services.
- Administer and maintain Corporation, Owner and Vendor records.
- Prepare and attend Board Meetings and Annual General Meetings.
- Vendor management with WCB clearance
What our boards are saying:
SO much easier than doing it ourselves. I would NOT be a Board member if we were doing it ourselves!
- Janice, Summerhill Lane -
Simply OUTSTANDING!! Mayfield has managed & conducted our monthly board & AGM meetings in a very professional business fashion.
- Kevin, The Gables -