Mayfield Management Group Ltd is seeking an experienced Condominium Manager reporting to the Director of Condominium Management to work on site in Edmonton. This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual who is looking to join a dynamic team and a progressive property management company.
To be the undisputed number one service provider in the property management industry by continuously exceeding all our customers' expectations.
To be a socially responsible world leader in property management.
Our Brand Values
Everything we do is guided by our values: Do What's Right with Integrity, Deliver Results, Get Things Done, Continuously Improve, Thought Leadership, and Energized Passion.
As a Condo Manager of Mayfield Management Group Ltd., you promise to foster successful business relationships within the properties you manage. You play an essential role in our client's success. You are a trusted advisor and provide meaningful and value-based service offerings to our clients. You work clients and tenants to navigate residential management. You take pride in being part of our client's success. You ensure that the goal of providing the best client experience is achieved, in addition to supporting operational effectiveness.
- As the first point of contact, you provide a great first impression to all clients by demonstrating a deep sense of care and respect.
- Every day, you help entrepreneurs meet their goals and achieve their dreams by providing advice and innovative solutions.
- You are a source of inspiration to clients by helping them every step of the way.
- You demonstrate a sense of understanding for the unique challenges and opportunities that clients come to you with.
- Manage the financial statements, budgets and expenses with the Board where required.
- Proactively following up and responding to client's inquiries in a timely and professional fashion.
- You are an innovator and always striving to create new ideas for adding value to our client experience.
- You support, implement, and when appropriate lead new business endeavors to increase success and profitability.
- You are a relationship builder with other relevant service providers to continuously add value to what we offer our clients.
- Researching to discover best practices and innovations in entrepreneurship to support our clients gets you excited.
- You prove that you are your client's champion by attending offsite client events.
Knowledge and Training
- Keeping on top of relevant programs, services, information, and resources to further assist clients is one of your priorities.
- You recognize that staying current on trends in the world of entrepreneurship and small business ownership (i.e., government announcements and grants, use of social media, etc.) is critical to building and maintaining your relationships with clients.
- Seeking out and taking advantage of available professional and personal development through ongoing skills development, learning and training opportunities is important to you.
Team Work and Commitment
- You maintain open lines of communication and are a collaborator with fellow team members.
- You are a change agent through the organization by embracing and support change initiatives.
- Pitching in and helping other team members is what you do because you are a team player.
- You maintain and update the CRM to ensure accurate data for business analytics purposes.
- Completing monthly and quarterly reporting requirements is something you get done well and on time.
Education and Qualifications
- You have a degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of condominium management experience
- You are flexible in the hours you work to meet client needs and expectations
- You have strong business acumen and understanding of small business and entrepreneurship
- You have an excellent understanding of what can affect the success or failure of a startup
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge/use of Microsoft Office
- You thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
- Must be extraordinary in prioritization and time management
The successful applicant must be able to provide a clear, valid Police Information Check and their own transportation with proof of valid Drivers' license.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.We thank all applicants who apply and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.