Mayfield Management Group Ltd has the following full time position available:
As an integral member of the team, the Leasing Specialist will be responsible for utilizing innovative leasing strategies and will strive to realize efficiencies and ensure first class, quality service is provided to all customers. Hours will be irregular, with both full-time and part-time positions available, to accommodate operating hours and will include evening, weekends and holidays.
- Greet and qualify customers on the phone or in person with the intent that the prospect will become a resident.
- Lease suites with specific leasing goals in mind.
- Ensure that prospective resident applications, credit information, landlord and employer references are all correct and complete.
- Oversee the signing of leases.
- May assist Community Manager with move-in/move-out inspections.
- Maintain a database of contact information in MRI.
- Enhance customer satisfaction and retention.
- Complete traffic reports, vacancy reports and related paperwork as required.
- Utilize follow-up programs (i.e. thank-you cards, calls, etc.)
- Participate in on-going sales training to improve sales techniques.
- Report deficiencies in market ready suites and in the building to the Community Manager.
- Visit competitive properties to stay informed on market conditions and complete monthly competitor grids.
- Ensure local, provincial, & federal laws and regulations are being observed at all times.
- Execute all work in a safe, professional manner in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Legislation.
- Ensure comprehension and compliance with all Mayfield Management Group (MMG) policies.
- Complete other duties as required and assigned by the Leasing Manager.
- Positively embrace the MMG Corporate Values.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- High School Graduate; Post-Secondary Education or industry experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
- Must be proficient in the use of technology, smart phone, computer (Microsoft Office). Knowledge of MRI is an asset.
- Strong aptitude for sales and customer service.
- Candidate must have excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Exceptional analytical, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a high degree of professionalism and possess an exceptional customer service philosophy.
- Highly organized, results oriented and ability to work in a multi-functional team environment.
- Appearance must be neat, clean and professional.
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver's license.
- Security clearance required upon offer of employment.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their resume submission, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.