Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with a professional Finance team to deliver high quality financial reporting, analysis and advice to a portfolio of high profile business accounts;
- Prepare, examine, and analyze records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and compliance with reporting standards;
- Strive to create new ideas to bring value to our internal and external client experience;
- Liase with internal staff and clients in addressing concerns and questions;
- Review full cycle property management accounting (financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting);
- Contribute to the Finance team deliverables including reviewing work prepared by others and providing indirect coaching and support to their peers;
- Leadership and administration over treasury and banking management reporting and allocations.
- Collaborate with external auditors and regulatory bodies.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent;
- 2-5 years experience in full cycle accounting;
- Experience in Property Management industry considered an asset;
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Excel to generate reports;
- In-depth knowledge of all areas of accounting;
- Strong knowledge of current Canadian accounting standards.
Skills & Competencies
- Energetic individual with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical, issue identification and problem solving skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize work flow;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to work individually and within a team;
- Experience to communicate and educate financial concepts to those without financial literacy;
- Supervisory experience is considered an asset;
- An eye for detail and are known for your meticulous and organized work;
- Have a love for value creation;
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage confidential information appropriately.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank you for your interest in employment with Mayfield Management Group Ltd however, please note, only the applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.