We are seeking an individual who is looking to attain a career in Finance within the Property Management industry and who desires a career path that includes a strong educational component.
Mayfield Management Group is a unique concept for property management in Alberta. We are a fully licensed, registered and bonded Real Estate Brokerage specializing in Property, Condominium and Asset Management. The role of the Asset Manager is to provide analytical support for all accounting and finance activities, such as month-end close, payroll, receivables, as well as for operational activities such as business productivity, Corporate KPI's, Incremental Revenue, Renewal report and Leasing commissions.
- Prepares financial statements, business activity reports and forecasts;
- Develops, organizes, and maintains client portfolios;
- Prepare a summary of weekly leasing progress;
- Studies market trends to maximize profits and identify investment opportunities;
- Supervises employees who assist in financial reporting and budgeting;
- Preparing corporate KPI's report;
- Analyzing and reporting the collection's dashboard;
- Fosters and maintains positive client relationships;
- Reviews financial reports to find ways to reduce costs;
- Pull and format move-in report from MRI and upcoming renewals from renewal spreadsheet;
- Pull move-in report from MRI and allocate leases to an appropriate team member. Calculate commission;
- Review lease renewal letters;
- Create 2021 budgets for all properties. Present budgets to owners and senior management. Update corporate budget to reflect the current state of the company;
- Create proformas, sample reporting packages, provide input, and review proposals;
- Create absorption schedules and rent matrix's.
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Property Management experience considered an asset;
· High level of organizational skills;
· Ability to work effectively in a very demanding and fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication skills;
· Medium to advanced capabilities within MS Office.
Education & Experience:
· Post-secondary degree or diploma in Accounting;
· CPA or CGA designation or working towards;
· A minimum of two (2) years experience.