MMG is growing and we’re looking for a Condominium Property Manager to join our team.
Mayfield Management Group is a unique concept for property management in Alberta. We are a fully licensed, registered, and bonded Real Estate Brokerage specializing in Property, Condominium, and Asset Management.
With more than 30 years in the industry and over 3 billion in assets managed, we can provide our clients with a greater understanding of the property management industry. Our senior management team, with their strong core values, takes a hands-on approach and spends the time to truly understand the long-term objectives for your property, and helps you achieve them.
As a Condominium Property Manager of Mayfield Management Group Ltd., you will be an entrepreneur at heart with proven leadership skills. You will be accountable for developing, maximizing and maintaining long-term relationships with potential and existing clients in order to enhance customer satisfaction, customer retention, and increase company revenue. You will play an essential role in our client’s success. You are a trusted advisor and provide meaningful and value-based service offerings to our clients. You work with clients and tenants to navigate property management.
· As the first point of contact, you provide a great first impression to all clients by demonstrating a deep sense of care and respect;
· Every day, you help entrepreneurs meet their goals and achieve their dreams by providing advice and innovative solutions;
· You are a source of inspiration to clients by helping them every step of the way;
· You demonstrate a sense of understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities that clients come to you with;
· Manage the financial statements, budgets and expenses with the Board where required;
· Proactively following up and responding to client’s inquiries in a timely and professional fashion;
· You are an innovator and always striving to create new ideas for adding value to our client experience.
· Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders;
· Developing a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions;
· Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals.
· Your support, implementation, and when appropriate lead new business endeavours to increase success and profitability;
· You are a relationship builder with other relevant service providers to continuously add value to what we offer our clients;
· Researching to discover the best practices and innovations in entrepreneurship to support our clients gets you excited;
· You prove that you are your client’s champion by attending offsite client events.
Knowledge and Training
· Keeping on top of relevant programs, services, information, and resources to further assist clients is one of your priorities;
· You recognize that staying current on trends in the world of entrepreneurship and small business ownership (i.e., government announcements and grants, use of social media, etc.) is critical to building and maintaining your relationships with clients;
· Seeking out and taking advantage of available professional and personal development through ongoing skills development, learning and training opportunities is important to you.
Team Work and Commitment
· You maintain open lines of communication and are a collaborator with fellow team members;
· You are a change agent through the organization by embracing and support change initiatives;
· Pitching in and helping other team members are what you do because you are a team player.
· Develop, lead, engage and assist a strong team of onsite managers.
· You maintain and update MRI to ensure accurate data for business analytics purposes;
· Completing monthly and quarterly reporting requirements is something you get done well and on time.
Education and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales, or related field;
· Proven experience in key account management;
· You are flexible in the hours you work to meet client needs and expectations;
· You have strong business acumen and understanding of small business and entrepreneurship;
· You have an excellent understanding of what can affect the success or failure of a startup;
· Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike;
· You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge/use of Microsoft Office applications;
· The ability to build rapport with key clients;
· The ability to handle multiple client accounts;
· Strong negotiation and leadership skills;
· You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment;
· Must be extraordinary in prioritization and time management;
· Property management experience is an asset.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.