To be the undisputed number one service provider in the property management industry by continuously exceeding all our customers' expectations.
To be a socially responsible world leader in property management.
Our Brand Values
Everything we do is guided by our values: Do What's Right with Integrity, Deliver Results, Get Things Done, Continuously Improve, Thought Leadership, and Energized Passion.
• Condo Papers – Fulfilling requests for Information Statements, Current Financials, Estoppel Certificates, Insurance Certificates, etc.
• Excel Spreadsheet for KPI & Arrears Reporting
• Prepare and mail packages required for the Annual General Meeting (AGM);
• Prepping documentation for annual, quarterly, monthly & semi-monthly site audits;
• Preparing for and transcribing minutes at all appropriate board meetings;
• Preparing proposals and monitoring budgets;
• Creating and modifying annual, periodic and/or project contracts;
• Corresponding internally and externally through newsletters, Genie Pad etc;
• Assist in preparing Draft Operating Budget for each Condominium Corporation;
• Obtaining quotes from vendors and operating contracts;
• Obtaining annual Insurance Appraisal and Renewal Offer;
• Reporting on all major incidents for insurance claims;
• Responsible for insurance appraisals and renewals and updating relevant land titles;
• Pre-planning and scheduling the day to day maintenance and emergency work orders;
• Providing appropriate information packages to all new owners;
• Keeping an up-to-date parking control map for each property;
• Documenting and maintaining inter-office workflow processes;
• Returning phone calls and emails in a timely manner (24 Hours);
• Addressing Owner, Resident and Board concerns and providing direction where needed;
• Reviewing any Bylaw Violations; and
• Any additional monthly Corporate, Condo Corporation or Administrative Tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Familiar with Condominium Governance (Condominium Property Act & Regulations);
• Property Management experience considered an asset;
• High level of organizational skills;
• Ability to work effectively in a very demanding and fast-paced environment;
• Career oriented;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Has a solid understanding of financial statements;
• Medium to advanced capabilities within MS Office.