To be the undisputed number one service provider in the property management industry by continuously exceeding all our customers' expectations.
To be a socially responsible world leader in property management.
Our Brand Values
Everything we do is guided by our values: Do What's Right with Integrity, Deliver Results, Get Things Done, Continuously Improve, Thought Leadership, and Energized Passion.
The successful candidate is a motivated, energetic individual with a commitment to providing excellent, world-class service to our clients in a friendly and engaging way. This role will include a heavy focus on general day-to-day maintenance tasks.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Skilled execution of caulking and grouting;
· Installation of blinds and light fixtures;
· Repair of doors and windows;
· Responsible for turn-over maintenance on rental suites;
· Follow up and review of maintenance requests as required;
· Provide timely and accurate answers to site staff, residents and owners regarding any questions/concerns related to maintenance;
Education & Experience:
· High School Graduate;
· 2-4 years of maintenance or related experience;
· Trades experience (plumbing, flooring, painting, drywalling) an asset;
· Residential/apartment maintenance preferred.
Skills & Competencies:
· Candidate must have excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work and be highly organized;
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
· Possess an exceptional customer service philosophy
Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Mayfield Management Group Ltd; however, please note that only the applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.