To be the undisputed number one service provider in the property management industry by continuously exceeding all our customers' expectations.
To be a socially responsible world leader in property management.
Our Brand Values
Everything we do is guided by our values: Do What's Right with Integrity, Deliver Results, Get Things Done, Continuously Improve, Thought Leadership, and Energized Passion.
MMG has an urgent requirement for an experienced Painter. You will be responsible for inspecting buildings and facilities to determine if repairs or preventative maintenance is required. You will be customer-centric; a natural relationship builder and you are safety conscious.
- Ensure that a superior level of co-operation, service and support is provided to residents Operations Responsible for servicing multiple building, both interior and exterior work;
- Areas to be painted include but are not limited to: hallways, stairwells, common areas, some in-suite painting, parking stripes, and fence painting;
- Proactively inspect grounds and facilities to determine if repairs or preventative maintenance is required;
- Responsible for the calculation of the proper quantities of supplies for work orders and for maintaining standard inventory;
- Responsible for identification, safe handling and appropriate disposal of paint, stains and other hazardous materials;
- Perform all facets of the job in accordance with the legislation applicable to the jurisdiction, including Health and Safety standards, and WHMIS ensuring the use of required safety equipment and identifying unsafe practices and conditions while maintaining a clean and safe working environment;
- Ensure all areas are free of hazards and were not able to resolve, ensure management are informed for immediate resolution;
- Maintain regular and timely documentation of activities;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Positively embrace the MMG Corporate Values.
Required Skills, Education and Abilities:
- High-School Diploma, or equivalent;
- Valid driver's license;
- Must have your own personal vehicle;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service and time management skills;
- Will have to undergo a criminal background check, and participate in testing as part of the pre-employment process;
- You are a natural relationship builder and connector;
- You thrive in a changing environment;
- Basic residential maintenance experience is an asset
- Experience using a paint sprayer Experience in plaster/drywall repair;
- Proficient in the use of sprayer equipment, compressors, sandblasters and small power equipment Knowledge of erecting scaffolding, ladders, and planks to reach surfaces of work areas for painting Knowledge of tools, equipment, and application techniques common to the painting trade;
- Knowledge of hazardous materials handling;
- Exposure to the multi-residential or other related industry asset class would be considered an asset WHMIS certification;
- A professional demeanour with strong communication skills;
- Ability to work and act independently using good judgment when assessing difficult situations;
- Self-motivated individual with a "can-do" and "no task is too big or too small" attitude;
- Superior organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task/prioritize and work under tight timelines;
- A demonstrated a high degree of integrity, diplomacy, discretion, and confidentiality.
Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank you for your interest in employment with Mayfield Management Group Ltd however, please note, only the applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.