Required Skills and Abilities:
• Responsible for maximizing the profits by managing NOI and building budget in their portfolio.
• Hire, train, and supervise personnel in accordance with company mandates, policies, and procedures.
• Coordinate, delegate, direct, and/or guide team members in the performance of.
their respective day-to-day responsibilities.
• Perform annual performance evaluations with team members, as well as 30-60-90 day reviews for new staff.
• Ensure that your portfolio is operating safely and efficiently. Some tasks may include, but are not limited to, ensuring the respective building or portfolio adheres to local and fire regulations, is well maintained, is clean, and provides the necessary infrastructure required for the operation of all services and facilities within the complex.
• Innovative thinking to attract prospects and retain current residents.
• Responsible for advertising and updates to MMG website.
• Oversee all leasing activities.
• Review applications (licensed associate only).
• Approve rental rates (licensed associate only).
• Prepare monthly renovation budgets.
• Deal with contractors and trades.
• Ensure proper legal action is taken against any delinquent tenants. Represent MMG at RTDRS.
• Analyze monthly financial results.
• Manage a team of 10+ team members.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must have 5+ years of experience in Property Management and at minimum 2+ years experience in a supervisory role.
• RECA License is an asset.
• Must have excellent communication (written & verbal), organizational,
time management, and listening skills.
• Knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act is an asset.
• Working knowledge of all relevant labor and human rights legislation, & WorkSafe.
• Able to work effectively in high-stress situations.
• Must be able to adapt and manage multiple tasks with conflicting priorities.
• Above average problem-solving, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends.
• Must possess a valid driver's license and have a reliable vehicle.
• Must successfully complete a security clearance.