AT MMG everything we do is guided by our values. Do What's Right with Integrity - Deliver Results - Get Things Done - Continuously Improve - Thought Leadership - Energized Passion
If any of these values resonate with you, MMG has an opportunity for you!
• Maximize the income to MMG and take responsibility, control and recovery of rent arrears, including MMG debts where early efforts to recover debts have failed for all properties.
• Ensure your portfolio of properties is well maintained and managed in accordance with MMG standards and guidelines.
• Foster good resident relations and implement approved programs in accordance with budget guidelines.
• Practice excellent resident relations through regular resident visits to ensure concerns and complaints are dealt with in a timely, professional manner to ensure long-term tenancies.
• Handle resident concerns and inquiries with a goal of 100% satisfaction.
• Keep properties occupied with qualified residents through advertising, lead follow up, property showings for prospective residents.
• Ensure all maintenance and repairs are conducted in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
• Issue purchase orders and renovation requests, and coordinate contractors for same.
• Conduct regular site inspections and all move in/out inspections at the property.
• Ensure resident move-ins and move-outs are efficient, timely and that you are ensuring diligence on recoveries.
• Complete and approve security deposit statements and charges upon move out.
• Initiate suite transfer requests and complete inspections.
• Diligently address any pest issues in the properties and work with the pest control team to alleviate them.
• Ensure maintenance and cleaning contracts are in place as required and supervise all maintenance, repairs, contracts and landlord's work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Assist in the preparation of operating budgets and the monitoring of budgets thereafter and execute the property business operations within the approved budget.
• Always working towards the owners' goals and objectives while at the same time providing exceptional customer service.
• Responsible for the leasing processes, lease administration and renewal processes as well as providing a strong leasing feedback loop.
• Provide key input into the marketing program, responsible for "knowing your market" and completing regular comprehensive market surveys and reports.
• Ensure compliance with the Residential Tenancies Act in all procedures.
• Ensure local, provincial, & federal laws and regulations are being observed.
• Ensure comprehension and compliance with all MMG policies.
• Positively embrace the MMG Corporate Values.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• RECA Property Management License
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years property management experience
• Professional communicator who can effectively network with various demographics
• Strong knowledge of local real estate market
• You are a natural relationship builder and connector.
• You are an excellent communicator.
• You are great in using technology.
• You thrive in a changing environment
If you are looking to join our dynamic team that has a passion to be the best, visit our career page at www.mmgltd.com/careers and apply today!